1. Action: join these webinars on accredited frameworks and see how you could save revenue for your university
The Section for Training is web hosting webinars on how applying our approved frameworks could help your school get worth for money.
If you are accountable for acquiring goods and services for your faculties test out the vary of educational webinars that could assist you conserve time and cash.
All classes are no cost, use the underneath Eventbrite back links to sign up for the Faculties Professional Group and just take the prospect to check with companies the inquiries you might have about legal products and services, electricity and cyber security.
For the most current on our huge array of webinars, look at out the events tab on our Getting for educational facilities LinkedIn web site.
2. Reminder: adjustments to payment record in Handle your schooling and expertise funding
The aged interface for viewing payment background in Deal with your education and learning and abilities funding will no for a longer period be available from Thursday 9 December.
To continue on to see your payment heritage via the new interface, be sure to ensure you have asked for the role of Payments Viewer in IDAMS by Thursday 9 December.
If you skip this deadline, you will even now be capable to ask for the Payments Viewer job but you will not able to see your payment historical past until the request has been actioned.
3. Reminder: R04 individualised learner record (ILR) information return
The R04 ILR info return closes on Monday 6 December. It is critical that you submit precise and timely data.
We use your R04 details return in numerous means, which includes:
- calculating 16 to 19 expansion for the 2021 to 2022 funding 12 months (subject to affordability)
- reconciling impartial understanding provider’s 16 to 19 ILR recorded delivery against funding allocations for 2021 to 2022 funding year
- calculating 16 to 19 funding allocations for 2022 to 2023 funding calendar year
- calculating the have in excess of expenditures for procured non-levy apprenticeship contracts for the 2022 to 2023 economical calendar year
- supporting the calculation of 19+ funding allocations for the 2022 to 2023 funding year
- measuring the efficiency of your adult schooling finances, 16 to 18 traineeship (for suppliers with no 16 to 19 funding) and 19 to 24 traineeship deal values as set out in the adult training funds (AEB) funding rules 2021 to 2022
For additional info on info submissions be sure to refer to our ESFA – On the net Documentation web page and also our funding steerage for young people today: ILR funding returns.
If you have any queries, be sure to get hold of your territorial group lead or use the ESFA assistance centre.
4. Information and facts: 2020 to 2021 and 2021 to 2022 dedicated educational facilities grant (DSG) allocations
We have up to date the 2021 to 2022 DSG funding allocations which exhibit how a lot funding every single area authority will obtain, and how that funding has been calculated. This displays the newest academies recoupment facts, such as academy conversions as at 1 Oct 2021.
We have finalised the early decades block allocations for 2020 to 2021 dependent on the early many years funding steering for local authorities: spring phrase 2021.
An early years pupil quantity tool shows the aspects of the pupil figures employed for the closing allocation.
5. Details: ESFA funded grownup training budget functionality administration evaluation 2021 to 2022
We will soon be conducting a general performance evaluation for ESFA Funded grownup education and learning budget (AEB). All Providers will have the option to ask for an fantastic circumstance for expansion 19 to 24 traineeships, ESFA nationwide competencies fund and 16 to 18 traineeships.
Grant companies with an AEB Contract can raise a first time ask for for 19 to 24 traineeships, an ESFA funded countrywide competencies fund allocation up to the benefit of £45,000, or top rated up a latest benefit if under £45,000.
Deal for Providers companies can request a prime up enhance to an existing 19 to 24 traineeships, ESFA funded countrywide techniques fund allocation and 16 to 18 traineeships if it is down below £45,000. Contract for Expert services suppliers can also raise an excellent request for exemptions from car reduction.
The ask for kind and further more particulars can be uncovered on the AEB effectiveness management requests site on GOV.British isles. The deadline for submission is 5pm on 7 December 2021.
If you have any queries about this course of action, remember to get in touch with your territorial staff direct.
6. Facts: 2020 to 2021 last reconciliation statements
Thank you for submitting your 2020 to 2021 last funding claim.
Reconciliation statements will be accessible for you to view on Manage your instruction abilities and funding by the finish of November 2021. This will established out the remaining posture for the 2020 to 2021 funding 12 months and inform the funding that is required to repay (if applicable) or over shipping funding that we will fork out.
We will be speaking to providers who submitted a business enterprise case for adult education and learning budget (AEB) on the next methods required relying upon the results of the course of action.
Ultimate Reconciliation Statements are printed following submission of a ultimate funding claim for the subsequent funding streams:
- ESFA AEB – grownup expertise and group learning – grant-funded
- ESFA AEB – covid competencies give – grant funded
- ESFA AEB – 19 to 24 traineeships – grant funded
- ESFA AEB – grownup skills learner assistance – paid-on-profile (AEB procured)
- ESFA AEB – 19 to 24 traineeships learner aid – compensated on profile (procured)
- sophisticated learner loans bursary (ALLB) – grant-funded
If you are necessary to repay funds again to us, we will routine these repayments from December 2021.
7. Information and facts: University and Faculty protection guidance
Adhering to the two confirmed terrorist incidents in the earlier month, the Joint Terrorism Assessment Centre (JTAC) have greater the national menace stage from ‘Substantial’ to ‘Severe’. Whilst it really should be pointed out that there is no credible risk to the instruction sector, instruction settings might would like to evaluate their safety policies subsequent these incidents.
The non-statutory School and Higher education Safety Advice consists of a variety of helpful protection advice and advice covering a range of stability pitfalls to enable options critique their security insurance policies.
8. Information: statutory advice on the price tag of faculty uniforms
On Friday 19 November the Section for Training published new statutory assistance on the charge of college uniforms. The new direction is readily available on GOV.United kingdom.
Faculty uniform should really under no circumstances be a stress for parents or a barrier to pupils accessing training. This guidance implies that faculties will have a legal responsibility to consider techniques to retain uniform expenses down.
The steering calls for schools to consider holistically about the expense of their university uniform and so addresses a vary of problems including branded merchandise, supplier arrangements, and 2nd-hand uniform. The direction also sets out when colleges are predicted to employ the alterations expected.
The Office has also up-to-date the wider non-statutory advice on developing and implementing a college uniform coverage.
The Department has also created a resource aimed at mom and dad to assistance reveal some of the vital modifications. Faculties are invited to share this with their mother and father.
9. Information and facts: have your say in the The Institute for Apprenticeships and Technological Education’s (IfATE) stakeholder survey 2021
IfATE’s brief but sweet stakeholder study for 2021 has released.
Every yr the Institute operates this survey to get suggestions about our function. The insights from this study support us to system long run tasks and offers us an knowing of our buyers sights.
Our 2021 survey has now opened (from 1 November)! We have labored really hard to make absolutely sure the effects will provide lots of handy suggestions to notify our long run work – but also prioritised guaranteeing it is speedy and uncomplicated to complete.
The study is open up right until 11.59pm on 12 December and will get no much more than 5 to 10 minutes to comprehensive.
Thank you for supporting us with this. We wouldn’t be equipped to do our get the job done devoid of your support and insights.
If you have any queries about the survey or difficulties finishing it, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org kingdom for aid.